About Blue MauMau
Welcome to the Blue Maumau franchisee community, designed to serve your franchisee information needs better than anyone else. This website is designed for you -- to share insights, stories, comments, news and information on buying and running a franchise. Members help each other in all aspects of the business.
We have spoken with many franchisees and franchise buyers, who have asked for the honest truth in franchising instead of the old propaganda song and dance. We do that by handing over the news stories to insiders willing to be citizen journalists for franchisees. We do so by keeping our online community open to ALL voices in franchising.
Franchising is big. It includes many different industries -- food, lodging, service, retail, etc. Franchising contributes one and a half trillion dollars to the U.S. economy, of which there are some 800,000 franchise units. It's a big community with large resources that we intend to channel to serve your individual needs!
We want to provide the information, community, and tools to help individual franchise owners run their business. If you are a future franchise owner, Blue Maumau provides a large community and resources to assist in your individual needs of selecting the right franchise from a wide range of choices.
Owners and buyers have asked for the following tools in doing this so we have compiled a group of leading-edge programmers to do it. These are:
- Creating an online "fun" community of franchise buyers and owners
- Delivery of Internet technology to make life easier in getting franchise information
- Real-time and frank news pertaining to franchising with reader comments
- Being able to rank the usefulness of the information so that you can know what fellow members of the franchise community are thinking
- Being able to contribute your own franchise news and stories
- Organizing franchise news and contributed stories (web logs) by industry. So, fast food owners don't have to read articles about running an automobile franchise. This includes being able to personalize the Blue MauMau web site so that you read only what is relevent to you.
Our franchise members value your honest, from the heart, take. You can contribute by writing news stories, asking or answering questions in the forum, sharing a weblink to a great franchisee story or you can take a more passive approach by simply reading and soaking up all the news and insights from other members. You have a choice of contributing anonymously, using a pseudonym or your real name. Again, this site is built for you so please tell it like it is.
If you have ideas on what news and franchise investment tools you would like to see on this site, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Blue Maumau