CFA Legal Symposium 2018
Join the Coalition of Franchisee Associations for our inaugural CFA Legal Symposium, Wednesday, Oct. 24, at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. This event offers you the opportunity to meet with the country’s top legal minds.
In addition to panels on encroachment, immigration and more, attendees will also participate in roundtable discussions providing for personalized conversation and consultation directly with the attorneys. Confirmed attorneys and topics for the roundtables include:
- The Test of Franchisors Acting in Good Faith and Fair Dealing featuring Robert Zarco of Zarco Einhorn Salkowski & Brito, P.A.
- Maximum Pricing – Retail vs. Enforced Pricing featuring Jeffrey Goldstein of Goldstein Law Firm, PLLC
- Delivery Programs and Franchisor Profits – What Franchisees Must Know Before Signing Franchise Agreement Amendments featuring Ron Gardner of Dady & Gardner
- How to Manage Caustic Franchisor/Franchise Relationships featuring Justin Klein of Marks & Klein, LLP
- Negotiating Lease Agreements featuring Richard Rosen of Rosen Law Firm
- Class Actions or Other Means to Resolve System-Wide Disputes featuring Carmen Caruso of Carmen D. Caruso Law Firm
Franchisees will also have the opportunity to network with each other, the attorneys and franchise suppliers at our closing event at Buddy Guy’s Legends in Chicago.
Franchisees won’t want to miss this unique opportunity to receive one-on-one consultation from the nation’s top franchisee attorneys all in one place for only $99 if registered by Aug. 1. Click here to get started: http://www.cvent.com/d/qgqzfc.
The CFA has secured a discounted room block at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for $179/night. Call 312-567-1234 and mention group code “CFA Legal Symposium” to reserve your room by Oct. 1.