Before You Get Blocked by a LEGO Franchise - Read This First!
Updated Redux - STEM education franchising is a hot growing sector. Are you considering a franchise in this category and want to maximize your return on investment?
Here are the Top Ten ways the IslandTime Treasures dealer opportunity gives you the competitive business edge against other STEM and/or art education franchises.
Don’t Get Blocked By:
- No Territory Available – Other brands have limited or no territories open - IslandTime Treasures has no territory restrictions.
- High Franchise Fees – IslandTime Treasures does not charge a franchise fee! Use the money saved on our franchise fee to reinvest and grow your business.
- High Royalty Fees – IslandTime Treasures has no royalties.
- High Marketing Fees - IslandTime Treasures has no on-going marketing fees.
- Initial Long-Term Agreement – How do you know you’re going to enjoy operating a business? Our short one-year dealer agreement allows you the opportunity to get started without a long-term commitment. And renew your contract with no additional fee.
- STEM Only – Give yourself more options to succeed. Teaching STEM through Art connects the application of science, engineering and math through an engaging take-home project. Thereby providing a more memorable learning experience.
- Non-Proprietary Business – There are many LEGO based learning franchises competing against each other. But only IslandTime Treasures offers the unique blend of STEM and art.
- No Equipment Package – Other leading franchises charge you additional fees for business startup items on top of the high franchise fee. Our opportunity includes an initial startup package which contains everything (including inventory) you will need to start and grow your business.
- Business Limitations – Like other brands, we not only offer After-School Programs, Art Projects, Field Trip Activities, and Birthday Parties, but our owners are free to market their business by providing their amazing build-your-own experience at festivals/events and attractions.
- System Size – While other brands may be much larger than IslandTime Treasures, we have big-time experience. Our management team has over 70 years of national brand building experience with some of the most well known names in franchising such as Super 8 Motels, Ident-A-Kid, U.S. Lawns, and more.
See How We Give You The Competitive Edge Over Bricks 4 Kidz & Young Rembrandts
Ready to Learn More?
Visit our website at www.IslandTimeTreasures.com
About IslandTime Treasures
Founded in 2011, IslandTime Treasures provides art based “build-your-own project” learning activities for schools, preschools, daycares, camps, and birthday parties. With school funding continually being cut, the market for the IslandTime Treasures program continues to grow. IslandTime Treasures currently has locations in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Dakota, South Carolina, and Texas. Start Your Success Story Today!
Information Sources: California Dept of Business Oversight: 2014 Bricks 4 Kidz FDD, California Dept of Business Oversight: 2014 Young Rembrandts FDD
LEGO is a registered trademark and/or a copyright of the LEGO Group. All other brand trademarks are registered marks and/or copyrights of their respective companies.
- Log in to post comments